Our company VANOVA is basically into conducting Multiple Intelligence [MI] test based on Dermatoglyphics technique in India.
As you know, the Indian education system, focuses more on cramming information in the minds of our children, rather than giving them true knowledge, which they can use to shape a successful career. Our system also overlooks the specific learning needs of each child, who is unique, resulting in immense stress.
Shockingly, above 12,000 students commit suicides in India due to exam related stress. This number is alarming and makes us wonder where our system is going wrong!!!!!!!
You, as parents need to take an active role in understanding the special intrinsic potential of your child, and design suitable learning methods around your child needs. MI Assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from World renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Neuroscience.
MI Test will reveal following information about your child
- Intrinsic potential
- Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Dominant and Preferred Learning Style
- Learning Communication Character
- Allocation of various abilities
- Psychological & Planning Capability
- Learning Sensitivity
- Innate Work – Management style
I will now introduce you to Multiple Intelligence concept in brief
About Multiple Intelligence Theory
As you are aware, a common, yet faulty method of checking the intelligence level of a child is an IQ test. However it uses only language, maths and logic as a base to find the IQ level. It completely overlooks talents in areas like sports, music, art forms, communication etc.
The theory of multiple intelligences was proposed by Howard Gardner in 1983 to more accurately define the concept of intelligence and to address the question whether methods which claim to measure intelligence are truly scientific. In his conception, a child who masters multiplication easily is not necessarily m ore intelligent overall than a child who struggles to do so. The second child may be stronger in another kind of intelligence.
Prof Howard Gardner is:
- Senior Director at Harvard, Professor of Cognition and Education
- Author of more than 20 books, Most famous being one on “Multiple Intelligences” called “Frames of Mind”
- Has 26 Honorary degrees & was selected in “Top 100 Influential Thinkers in the World”
After years of extensive research he defined 8 intelligences.
The multiple intelligences he defined are
- Visual – Spatial
- Verbal – Linguistic
- Logical – Mathematical
- Bodily – Kinesthetic
- Musical – Rhythmic
To implement this theory in education Prof Gardner gave 2 methods:
- Individualize: Learn about each learner and teach accordingly. Teach in ways which make sense to him. Assess him to understand how much he has learned
I will now introduce you to the concept of “Learning Styles”
Learning styles are various approaches or ways of learning. They involve educating methods, particular to an individual that are presumed to allow that individual to learn best. Most people favor some particular method of interacting with, and processing information.
The 3 main learning styles are:
Typical ways in which learners having different styles react:
I will now introduce you to Dermatoglyphics technique in brief
- Dermatoglyphics (from ancient Greek derma = skin, glyph = carving) is the scientific study of fingerprints. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis. The process of fingerprint identification had been used for several hundred years now.
- Scientists researched skin ridge patterns and established that the fingerprint patterns actually develop in the womb and are fully formed by the fourth month of pregnancy
- The main thrust of scientific Dermatoglyphics research has been directed into genetic research and the diagnosis of chromosomal defects. Over the last thirty years or so, more than four thousand medical research papers have been written on the significance of skin-ridge patterns!
- Significant investigations have been carried out into the Dermatoglyphics indicators of congenital heart disease, cancer, intestinal disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, autism as well as other forms of mental illnesses. Most of this research has only been published in International medical journals.
How brain is related with finger prints:
Scientists started studying this when they found in early 1800’s that children who were born Brain Dead had no FINGERPRINTS. So they conducted research on this link between fingerprints and development of human brain, and concluded that our finger prints are formed at the same time that the brain system (neocortex) develops in the womb of the mother.
You have to take the necessary steps to enhance and empower in your capability to excel. VANOVA gave you a shorter JOURNEY; relax able & happy learning mode, understanding your characteristics and a confirmation of YOU.
Being lousy in it doesn’t mean you can’t excel in it anymore or that you are born stupid.
The VANOVA is to determine and confirm of your capability in your area of intelligences instantly. The Reason you are lousy is because you do not have enough
neuron-connections in your brain for this purpose. Do not waste time testing with all resources then confirm of your weaknesses later on. Remember, we are in the 21st century; everyone is moving in lightning speed. Can you afford to waste time!
I will now introduce you to Multiple intelligence concept in brief.Examples to be used
1). We have seen many times in our house or neighborhood that some children like to study while keeping some music on, or walk and roam around while reading; but parents feel that they are wasting time and will not be able to concentrate. Most parents fail to understand that children with high Musical Intelligence might prefer light music when studying, and those with high Kinesthetic Intelligence can get restless if made to sit and study in a quiet corner.
The music and physical activity increases their concentration and they can study better.
2). During a MI Test in Indonesia, we found that a child was high in Naturalistic & Musical Intelligence. But he was not getting good grades in school, which was causing immense stress in the child. He used to get irritated and angry often. So we suggested that his parents use wallpapers in his room, depicting natural scenes, wildlife etc. and also install small speakers to play light music. Once these changes were done, he could focus better and after a few months, the parents reported tremendous change in his behavior, which was now more relaxed and calm. His grades also improved gradually.
3). We can find many examples in our society, an excellent one being Sachin
Tendulkar, to prove that formal education is not the only way to success in life. He has not completed formal education even till 12th grade, but he is excellent in his chosen field. His parents identified his talent at an early age and nurtured it, but how many parents do this?
May be you were not that lucky but your child is. Now you have a way & technology to recognize his/her talent at early age and nurture it to help them achieve what they are best at.
4). You might have seen many doctors/engineers who are very successful in their careers, so we feel that our child should also choose these high paying professions. But we ignore the fact that there are many unsuccessful and frustrated doctors/engineers around us too. They face each day at work without enjoying what they do. Isn’t it better to identify the special and unique talents of your child, and help him choose an appropriate profession?
THE BENEFITS OF MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST
CHILDREN / STUDENTS / ADULTS
- Identify his/her best learning style and characteristics.
- Identify his/her inborn talents and weaknesses.
- Tailor-made your child’s own learning programs.
- Subject/course selection
- Reduce time and money wastage over irrelevant course and classes.
- Develop children’s confidence.
- Improve the relationship between parents and children.
GENIUSES CANNOT BE CREATED, BUT CAN BE DISCOVERED!
EVERYONE IS A GENIUS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE RIGHT POSITION
It Can Kill Your Brain’s Growth and Buried Your Talents by Saying “I DON”T